The Motorola Droid users had already started getting the android 2.2 update on their devices and many have already installed android 2.2 froyo update on their Motorola Droids. If you haven’t done that, then here is how to install Android 2.2 on Motorola Droid.
Follow the instructions given below to install android 2.2 on Motorola Droid.
1. Download the update file and name the file as ” update.zip “.
2. Transfer it to your SD cards’s root.
3. Switch off your phone.
4. Now boot your Motorola Droid into recovery mode by holding the X and power buttons together.
5. When a triangle with an exclamation mark appears, release your hand.
6. Now press the volume up and camera buttons together.
7. Now choose ” apply update.zip ” using the D-pad.
8. Reboot your Motorola Droid to install android 2.2 on it.
That’s all! You have successfully installed android 2.2 on your Motorola Droid.