I don’t need to ask you whether you wish to speed up flash videos in your Firefox. You wish to do that for sure. Don’t you? Yes. So here is how to do it. Just follow the simple steps given below.
1. Type ‘about:config’ in Firefox address bar and press Enter.
2. Click on ‘I’ll be careful, I promise!’ button.
3. Type ‘browser.sessionstore.interval’ in the Filter box.
4. You could see a value of 10000 (in milliseconds i.e. 10 seconds) there. Your browser saves the pages every 10 seconds.
5. You could increase it to 1,2 or 3 minutes or more if you want. This could speed up your flash video viewing in Firefox. But be careful not to put big values. A 5 minute interval is better.