If you have any confusion on how to install apps on iPad, then here is how you could install apps on your iPad. Just follow the steps given below to install apps on your iPad.
Adding apps to iPad with iTunes
1. Download and install iTunes if you don’t have it. Open it.
2. Now go to the iPad App Store using iTunes. Under the App Store tab, select the iPad Apps section.
3. Download the app you want to install to iTunes.
4. Login to your iTunes account when asked. If you don’t have one, you should create one when prompted after clicking on the buy or free download button.
5. Now when you connect the iPad with your PC, iTunes automatically installs the downloaded apps on your iPad.
You could start using the apps now on the iPad.
Installing Apps Using iPad Alone
1. Connect to the internet from your iPad.
2. Now go to the iPad App Store.
3. Download the app you want to install on the iPad by clicking on the blue button.
Must Read : Speed Up iPad – Make Your iPad Super Fast
4. Login to your iTunes account when asked to.
After the download, automatically the app is installed in your iPad and you can start using it. So these are the two ways in which you could install apps on an iPad.