Do you have any difficulty in remembering your current password to access your iPad? If so, then here is how you could change the iPad password to a simple one which you could remember easily and which others cannot find out easily.
1. Open Settings.
2. Select the ” General ” section from the left sidebar.
3. Tap on ” Passcode Lock “.
Also Read : Increase iPad Battery Life In 10 Easy Steps
4. Enter the password/passcode.
5. Tap on ” Change Passcode “.
6. AfterÂ enteringÂ the password again, enter your new password.
That’s all! Now you’ll have your iPad password changed to a new one.