Sometimes the time displayed on the iPad won’t be correct due to some mistake. So if you want to change it, how can you do it? It is really easy. If you have any doubt in changing the time on iPad, then here is aÂ briefÂ and simple guide on how to change time on iPad. Just follow the simple instructions below. You could also change the date using it.
1. Open the ” Settings ” option in the home screen of your iPad.
2. Select the “Â General ” option from the left sidebar.
Also Read : How to Recover Deleted iPad Apps
3. Now tap on the ” Date & Time ” option.
4. Under that, again tap on the ” Set Date & Time ” option.
5. Now just set or change the time to be displayed on your iPad.
This is what I said in theÂ beginning that it is so easy to change the time on iPad.